February 17, 2015
Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week, the top ten list is about Ten Book Related Problems I Have. Here goes my top ten problems…
1. Book Covers. I’m very keen on book covers. I want my entire series to have matching covers, that is why I’m very pissed-off with sudden book cover changes.
2. Book Heights. Ugh, it’s very depressing when my books didn’t match in height. Especially, with paperbacks. It’s very hard to find the exact same height if the publisher has many editions.
3. Book Editions. Yeah, As you can see, I’m very OC with my books. I just can’t help it. Ugh, there are various editions of some titles, which frustrates me big time if they didn’t match.
4. Not enough moolah. Yeah, dead end right? Oh, well…
5. Book is not available in my country. You think not enough moolah is worst? You’re wrong, things just got better. Dammit!
6. Not available in hardcover. Oh well, I love my book in hardcovers. But the problem is, when you’ve read a good story and it is not available in HC. Yeah, Ugly Love. Yeah, I’m talking to you.
7. Spine Creases. No Explanation needed.
8. Reading while eating. Eating while reading. Tell me, it’s not just me. Tell me!
9. Why do read? Here we go again, my friend.
10. Lawrence, The Grand Duke of OCness. Yeah, I know it’s me fault. Me fault. #SorrynotSorry
That’s it, mates! Can I hear what’s yours?